Tashkent Medical Academy was founded by the president of Uzbekistan in the year 1919 and works in the field of providing the best medical teaching to its students. In 1935 it was known to be the Central Asian Medical Institute and all the latest technologies of that time were available in this institute. As time progressed, modifications were made and developmental changes have been noticed. In 1980, there were 1042 faculty members which kept on increasing with the time.
At the Tashkent Medical Academy Uzbekistan, one will find all the faculties and at present, there are more than 1500 professors available for the work, which are masters in their respective fields.
Every year almost 4000 students get their degree completed and start working in the best places possible and serve the people in the best way.
It is very easy to get Tashkent medical academy admission in any course of your choice. You just have to visit the site and make sure you get and absorb all the necessary information needed to apply.
Why Study MBBS at Tashkent State Medical Academy, Uzbekistan?
- The institute offers world-class education at affordable tuition fees.
- The institute accounts for regional factors like religious freedom, law defence which are critically important for Asian and Latin American countries.
- With well-equipped classrooms, basic science and clinical laboratories, training centers and clinical bases impart world-class education to young minds.
- The university has cooperation with international scientific and educational centers that provides knowledge and exposure to students.
- The experienced staff at the university always strives to implement advanced teaching methodology that enhances clinical and interpersonal skills of the students.
Admission Criteria for TMA, Uzbekistan
- Applicant must be passed in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with an aggregate of 55% for open and 45% for reserved caste students.
- Age should be not less than 17 years and not greater than 25 years.
- Applicants should clear 12th standard education or equivalent diploma from the recognized institute.
- NEET clearance is required for enrolling MBBS courses at Tashkent Medical Academy.
- Fill the application form available on the web portal of Tashkent Medical Academy.
- The application must be addressed to the rector of Tashkent Medical Academy indicating the language and form of training.
- Applicant needs to submit the notarized copies of documents having a translation in Russian or Uzbek language.
- Applicant can send the scanned copies of documents to the international department of the academy
- Original copy of Passport
- Copy of Mark sheets
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Financial Receipt
- Statement of admission (invitation letter)
- Passport-sized photographs