Do you want to study MBBS in Uzbekistan?
MBBS in Uzbekistan
Studying MBBS in Uzbekistan has become an ideal option for Indian Medical Aspirants. The Top Medical Universities in Uzbekistan offers a 6-year MBBS course in English Medium at an affordable cost. The standard of education is equivalent to that of the developed countries like the USA, UK, Canada, etc. Medical students who graduate MBBS from Uzbekistan are eligible to apply for a Medical Licensing Examination to obtain a certificate to work in any part of the world.
The Duration of MBBS in Uzbekistan is 6 years which includes 5 years of theoretical and clinical rotations and 1 year of mandatory internship. In the 5 years of the MBBS course, students are given a chance to learn through practical training and are encouraged to attend clinical rounds at the university’s affiliated hospitals to help them gain better experience in the medical field to become excellent doctors.
Studying MBBS in Uzbekistan
In Uzbekistan, thousands of students apply for MBBS each year. The country has several well-known universities. A large number of medical aspirants opt for MBBS abroad. The Uzbek government provides MBBS with modest fees in one of the few countries in the world. MBBS graduates from Uzbekistan can practice anywhere in the world. Its doctors are also respected globally.
Is it safe and Affordable to Study MBBS in Uzbekistan?
Yes, there is immense cultural diversity in the society with an international exposure. It is in close proximity to other Asian countries thereby being a constant tourist destination. It has extensive business centers and advanced information technology.
With the highest literacy rate of about 94% in Asia, Uzbekistan is home to a major student crowd. It is much affordable to study MBBS in Uzbekistan rather than in various other countries that offer high quality education. Many parents believe that Uzbekistan is the right place for their children to study MBBS because it offers many good reasons for quality education.
Advantages of Studying Medical (MBBS) in Uzbekistan
- Uzbekistan has the most reliable quality education, and the expense of medical training in Uzbekistan is low.
- Uzbekistan has numerous government-funded medical colleges, and bodies like MCI and WHO perceive many medical colleges.
- The language of guidance in the medical colleges in Uzbekistan is English, making it simple for Indian students to study in Uzbekistan's medical colleges.
- Uzbekistan has an excellent framework, and the general climate in Uzbekistan is delightful.
- Uzbekistan MBBS course has more accentuation on the logical parts of training.
- The typical general cost for essential items in Uzbekistan is additionally low.
- Traveling to Uzbekistan isn't troublesome as there are many non-stop flights from India to Uzbekistan.
- Students have an alternative to pick hostels or any apartments to live in with high-class faculty and safe living.
- Numerous colleges, pretty much every college and school has an Indian mess, and in this way, there is no issue for any Indian student about their life of tongue.
- Numerous students search for part-time jobs for their expenses or some different reasons. So there is no compelling reason to go house to house for internships since college gives low maintenance occupations. You need to apply for that.
Check Your MBBS Eligibility to Study in Uzbekistan
- Students should pass out 10 + 2 with a regular board.
- 60% marks in physics, chemistry, biology
- Cleared NEET.
- Students should know English (IELTS not required).
Facilities in Universities
Facilities for the MBBS Students
- Separate hostel facilities are available for both boys and girls
- Indian Food available
- Late night open libraries within campus and in hostels as well
- In house Gym facilities
- Well equipped Laboratories
- Computer centres with Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Hotspots within campus – this is a big advantage of doing MBBS degree in Uzbekistan