Do you want to study MBBS in Ukraine?
Ukraine is a country in Eastern Europe. The country is located at the northwest end of the Black Sea sharing its borders with Russia to the east, Belarus to the north, Poland to the northwest, Slovakia and Hungary to the west, and Romania to the south west and south, with Moldova in between. Ukraine is the second-largest country in Europe. At present, Ukraine is ranked at the fourth position in Europe for having the largest number of post graduates in fields of medicine. Ukraine has a number of Top Government Medical Universities offering MBBS, MD and other degrees in medicine to the local students as well as international students. All the medical universities in Ukraine are accredited by the world’s major organizations like WHO and UNESCO
MBBS in Ukraine
Before we start talking about MBBS in Ukraine which recently has become popular among students, let us first know a little about the country itself. Ukraine is located in the eastern most part of Europe and is the 32nd most populated country of the world with a total population of 4,25,00,000. The total are of this country is 6,03,628 sq. kms. & has a coastline of 2,782 kms making it the 46th largest country in the world. It is the 2nd largest country in European region & the largest in European Union. The country has lots of fertile land & plateaus which are crossed my major rivers like Dnieper, Donets, Southern Bug, Dniester & Seversky before these reach the famous Black Sea & Sea of Azov. The country is currently undergoing a territorial dispute with Russia which started in 2014, when Russian annexed Crimea region in it’s Russian Federation.
The capital of Ukraine is Kiev city. Other major cities of Ukraine are Kharkiv, Odessa & Dnepropetrovsk. The official language spoken here by majority of people is Ukrainian & the second most used language being Russian language. The climate of Ukraine is fairly dry & warm in summers & severely cold in winters. Summer temperatures range from 25 to 30 degrees and winters fall in between 0 to -10 degrees with chances always being of them falling down further. Despite severe winters, Ukraine experiences approx. 300 sunny days in an year. Some of the natural resources found abundantly in Ukraine are coal, iron ore, natural gas, sulphur, graphite, nickel & timber.
Studying MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine has recently witnessed a steep rise in the influx of students for MBBS in Ukraine from the Indian sub continent. The government of Ukraine lays very much emphasis on secondary education & grants free education to all it’s citizens. The number of medical universities it has seems to be actually more than the number of them required for a country of this size. There are more than 20 government medical universities in this country that are solely run by the government under their Ministry of Health of Ukraine & Ministry of Education & Science of Ukraine departments. All of these medical colleges for MBBS in Ukraine are recognized by WDOMS (World Directory of Medical Schools) as well as MCI (Medical Council of India). The country is always happy to accept students from around the world for studying MBBS in Ukraine. All it’s university are equipped will modern facilities & reflect a great European infrastructure.
15 years back from today, there was not such an open environment for students from around the world to study MBBS in Ukraine due to the fact that no English medium courses were available back then. But, just a few years after MBBS in English medium in Russia was started, Ukraine also opened it’s gates to international students and has since then been seeing a rise in number of students from India every year. As the number of students grew every year in Ukraine, the standard of education in English medium also started gaining popularity and today Ukraine gets hundreds of students in every of it’s university for studying MBBS in Ukraine. Being more of a European counter part, the students from India are also very keen to get themselves enrolled in this part of world at nearly the same cost that they would have spent for getting MBBS admission in Russia in the neighborhood.
With the number of aspiring students from India increasing every year, MBBS in Ukraine is very rapidly gaining popularity among students from India due to the whole lot things it has to offer in an affordable cost just as that of Russia. As of today, thousands of students have graduated from different medical universities of Ukraine and are successfully practicing in India & other parts of the world. The duration of MBBS in Ukraine is of 6 years (5 years 8 months) in English medium. While the option of studying in Ukrainian medium is also available at a much less cost, rarely any student opts for studying MBBS in Ukraine in Ukrainian medium. The reasons being the obvious one i.e. student’s clear intention of returning to India after course & the extra duration of course to learn Ukrainian language which makes it of 7 years (6 years 8 months). The professors & teachers have immense experience in teaching international students in English medium too.
Shine group consultant arranges direct and assured admission to MCI approved mbbs in top universities of Ukraine with the affordable fee structure and benefits to Indian students. MBBS admission in Ukraine is granted based on their qualifications of school & no entrance test is required for the same. The classes of each group does not comprise more than 14-16 students. It helps the students immensely to be frank with their teachers and clear their doubts without any hesitation. The grading system in Ukraine is from 1 to 5 with 1 being the lowest score 5 being the highest score. A score of 2 or below is considered fail and students must score either 3/4/5 to clear any test or exam. Through the course of studying MBBS in Ukraine, students have to take numerous oral, practical & written tests in offline & online mode to keep up with the pace of medical education and be up to date. The students must also clear a government licensing exam at the end of their course of MBBS in Ukraine to be finally granted the degree of MD (Physician). This degree is equivalent to MBBS doctor’s qualification in India and is just a sort of synonym of it.
Studying MBBS in Ukraine can prove to be a lifetime experience for students. All universities provide rigorous practical knowledge to international students. After the 1st 2 years of MBBS education in Ukraine, they have most of their classes in hospitals of city where they get to interact with patients, place a diagnosis & write a treatment plan. Students may even get a chance to work on a day or night duty in hospitals in last 2 years of their MBBS course in Ukraine. After completion of their MBBS in Ukraine in English medium, students can choose to return to India for practice or even stay in Ukraine just after completion of course and immediately get a work permit there.
Is it safe and Affordable to Study MBBS in Ukraine ?
- How about we confront reality. – There’s not really a solitary nation in the globe, which is totally free from prejudice of either kind. So nobody may 100% ensure from periodic episodes incited by intolerant people.
- Be that as it may. Prejudice is no place close to the highest point of Ukraine. Bunches of Indian students are in Kyiv for MBBS. And even our representatives in specific urban areas. So local people are pretty much used to them. In spite of the fact that you may, in any case, get impressions. It would preferably be driven by interest than whatever else.
- Be that as it may, regardless of what nationality. An explorer is, it is an absolute necessity to watch the general sound judgment rules. Particularly in the vast capital city of Kyiv and favorable for MBBS.
Scholarships packages during MBBS in Ukraine
The legitimate truth is that there is not even a single scholarship program during MBBS course in Ukraine for International students. It shocks us when we know about a few specialists (agents) informing students concerning scholarship programs in Ukraine. You can just get a scholarship from your state Government or other International bodies yet you can never get an immediate grant from a Medical University in Ukraine. mbbs in ukraine fee structure 2019-2020 call us now.
Advantages of Studying Medical (MBBS) in Ukraine
- No donation or entrance examination required for admission
- Admissions granted solely on the basis of eligibility requirement i.e. 50% marks in PCB in 12th; 17 years age (NEET qualification as per government rules)
- MBBS fees in Ukraine for full course ranges from 15 Lac to 30 Lac to help students choose according to their budget
- Full MBBS course conducted in English medium for international students
- All government medical universities of Ukraine are approved by WHO (World Health Organization) as well as MCI (Medical Council of India)
- Small class groups with not more than 14-16 students in them
- Separate hostel for international students (mostly Indians) & top notch security
- All modern facilities available in hostels and are free of cost for all students
- Different types of accommodation options available to choose from based on student’s requirement
- Available option to practice medicine there itself just after completion of MBBS course
- A vast number of Indian students are already studying MBBS in Ukraine
- Students can appear in USMLE, PLAB, NZREX, etc. to study in PG (Post graduation) in any of these countries
- Easy accessibility with several daily flights
- Various student exchange programs & summer internships offered by colleges
- Affordable cost of education
- Excellent hands on practice
- Ideal student-patient ratio
Check Your MBBS Eligibility to Study in Ukraine
- A student with 12th Standard in Science or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and if the student belongs to reserved category, then a score of 40% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology is sufficient as per MCI guidelines is good to go for MBBS.
- NEET qualified mandatory
Facilities in Universities
Facilities for the MBBS Students
- Separate hostel facilities are available for both boys and girls
- Indian Food available
- Late night open libraries within campus and in hostels as well
- In house Gym facilities
- Well equipped Laboratories
- Computer centres with Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Hotspots within campus – this is a big advantage of doing MBBS degree in Ukraine