Do you want to study MBBS in Kazakhstan ?
Kazakhstan, a Central Asian nation and previous Soviet republic, reaches out from the Caspian Sea in the west to the Altai Mountains at its eastern outskirt with China and Russia. Its biggest city, Almaty, is a long-standing exchanging center point whose historic points incorporate Ascension Cathedral, a tsarist-period Russian Orthodox church, and the Central State Museum of Kazakhstan, showing a huge number of Kazakh antiquities.
Kazakhstan is authoritatively a fair, mainstream, unitary, protected republic with a differing social legacy. Kazakhstan imparts outskirts to Russia, China, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, and Turkmenistan. The landscape of Kazakhstan incorporates flatlands, steppe, taiga, shake ravines, slopes, deltas, snow-topped mountains, and deserts. Kazakhstan has an expected 18 million individuals starting at 2014. Given its huge land territory, its populace thickness is among the most reduced, at under 6 individuals for every square kilometer (15 individuals for each sq mi). The capital is Astana, where it was moved in 1997 from Almaty, the nation's biggest city.
It shares peripheries of 6,846 kilometers (4,254 mi) with Russia, 2,203 kilometers (1,369 mi) with Uzbekistan, 1,533 kilometers (953 mi) with China, 1,051 kilometers (653 mi) with Kyrgyzstan, and 379 kilometers (235 mi) with Turkmenistan. Real urban areas incorporate Astana, Almaty, Karagandy, Shymkent, Atyrau, and Oskemen. While found essentially in Asia, a little segment of Kazakhstan is likewise found west of the Urals in Eastern Europe.
WHY MBBS STUDY IN KAZAKHSTAN
MBBS in Kazakhstan is for the students willing to become good doctors but in affordable costs. It is not possible for every student to bear the high donation or tuition fee charges in the Indian private medical colleges. So MBBS in Kazakhstan can be a very wise decision to make. Students can avail the facilities which the medical universities in Kazakhstan offer and that too in affordable costs. The universities are well equipped with all modern amenities and also have a good infrastructure and campus. Hostel and Food facility is also available for the students coming from all corners of the world. The education system in Kazakhstan and specially the medical universities attract many foreigner students every year.
The pass outs from the medical universities of Kazakhstan can work globally depending upon their choice and availability of opportunities
Advantages of Studying Medical (MBBS) in Kazakhstan
- Kazakhstan is the world’s third largest English-speaking country with a highest English literacy rate in Asia. The mode of instruction in all levels of education is English which is the widely-used language for business, education, communication and trade.
- It has a tropical climate with a disease pattern similar to India
- Climate and disease pattern is similar to that in India, giving the students a firsthand practical experience before they start practicing.
- Degree Recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI): The accreditation with MCI defines the MBBS holder from India and an MD holder from Kazakhstan at the same level.
- Global recognition and acceptance of the degree. Quality medical education as recognized by World Health Organization (WHO), IMED of ECFMG- USA, MCI, FAIMER, USMLE and similar other bodies. Top Universities renowned worldwide
- Integrated problem-based learning approach giving future medical practitioners a better exposure even before they have started practice
- Modern teaching methods with first-rate facilities and equipped with the well-established infrastructure
- Option to start working on preparation for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) to study Post Graduate Degrees
- Excellent boarding and lodging provided by the university. Separate Hostel for both boys and girls. Availability of Indian food for students.
- Global exposure by working alongside various nationalities as well.
- 5.5 years for complete degree
- Asian country with close proximity to India
- Easy accessibility with several daily flights
- Extensive Syllabus and curriculum similar as in India
- Affordable cost of education
- Excellent hands on practice
- Ideal student-patient ratio
Check Your MBBS Eligibility to Study in Kazakhstan
- A student with 12th Standard in Science or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and if the student belongs to reserved category, then a score of 40% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology is sufficient as per MCI guidelines is good to go for MBBS.
- NEET qualification mandatory
Facilities in Universities
Facilities for the MBBS Students
- Separate hostel facilities are available for both boys and girls
- Indian Food available
- Late night open libraries within campus and in hostels as well
- In house Gym facilities
- Well equipped Laboratories
- Computer centres with Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Hotspots within campus – this is a big advantage of doing MBBS degree in Kazakhstan