Do you want to study MBBS in Georgia?
MBBS in Georgia
MBBS in Georgia is a remarkable opportunity for Indian medical aspirants looking forward to pursuing (5+1 YEARS) MBBS in Abroad. Home to 15 leading MBBS universities for Indian students, MBBS in TBILISI Georgia may seem a relatively new destination, but its moderate environment, fun-loving people, experienced faculty members ensure that students who have sought MBBS admission in Georgia acquire the best in class MBBS education and make a successful career after completing MBBS From Georgia. Things become more favourable when you come to know that more than 5000 Indians are studying MBBS/MD in Georgia, having 1:20 teacher to student ratio in most of the medical universities in Georgia. You can apply for the course if you have managed to secure 50% in 10+2 with PCB from a recognized board.
With a duration of 6-years (5 years of academic studies + 1 year internship), top MBBS universities in Georgia follow the advanced curriculum and prepare students for the future. There are various groundbreaking inventions in the medical field in which students studied at Georgian universities have played a significant role. As far as MBBS course in Georgia is concerned, it’s far more affordable than in India and major European medical destinations. Students who choose to study MBBS/Medicine in Georgia may obtain a globally recognised and MCI-approved MBBS degree
Who can do MBBS?
The MBBS program of Georgia is a unique opportunity for students who have passed 12th standard or equivalent examinations to pursue the medical education of International standards. Colour, splendor and hospitable people, are all in the country of Georgia. With beaches and islands around it, the Republic of Georgia is like a mini retreat to vacationers and the local population alike. Weather condition in this extensive coastal region is very similar to that in India, with rain and a temperate climate.
Is it safe and Affordable to Study MBBS in Georgia?
Yes, there is immense cultural diversity in the society with an international exposure. It is in close proximity to other Asian countries thereby being a constant tourist destination. It has extensive business centers and advanced information technology.
With the highest literacy rate of about 94% in Asia, Georgia is home to a major student crowd. It is much affordable to study MBBS in Georgia rather than in various other countries that offer high quality education. Many parents believe that Georgia is the right place for their children to study MBBS because it offers many good reasons for quality education.
Advantages of Studying Medical (MBBS) in Georgia
- Indian Food and Asian Food are available as indian students can find India Restaurant easily.
- Very Safe Country.
- 90% people can speak English hence no language barrier.
- Visa fee entry in Germany, Italy, France, Switzerland & other Eu countries.
- People are very welcoming in nature, beautiful country.
- Due to presence of Black Sea and large mountain. range of caucasus, many gold, silver, copper and iron mine is located in Georgia.
- Temperature varies from 23 degrees to 7 degree.
- Due to presence of Black Sea and large mountain range the climate condition of Georgia is quite pleasent. The environment is suitable for students to make them stress free and resulting quality education with encouragement of social skill and pleasant personlilty.
- Student can get both practical and live training during there studies.
- Separate hostel for Boys & Girls with indian warden.
Check Your MBBS Eligibility to Study in Georgia
- A student with 12th Standard in Science or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and if the student belongs to reserved category, then a score of 40% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology is sufficient as per MCI guidelines is good to go for MBBS.
- NEET qualification mandatory
Facilities in Universities
Facilities for the MBBS Students
- Separate hostel facilities are available for both boys and girls
- Indian Food available
- Late night open libraries within campus and in hostels as well
- In house Gym facilities
- Well equipped Laboratories
- Computer centres with Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Hotspots within campus – this is a big advantage of doing MBBS degree in Georgia