Do you want to study MBBS in America?
MBBS in America(Caribbean Islands)
MBBS in USA- A few things need a lot of passion, efforts dedication and hard work. Education and refusing to study the specific course that fulfills your dreams is one of them. Many aspiring students who wish to pursue a career in medical field are quiet passionate and dedicated towards hard work that can you are wearing degree and a prospective career in the world of medicine. If there is more challenging in studying medicine, the source of destination!
Many enthusiastic medical aspirants prefer to study MBBS in USA, which is quite challenging as well. International students would love to give a helping hand to the world and who face the challenging experiences would love to explore the career by studying medicine in the US. It is quite a long and hard journey totally rewarding. Let’s explore more about studying medicine in the United States.
Advantages of Studying Medical (MBBS) in America
- Clinical rotations in Guyana, US & other Caribbean islands.
- Admissions granted solely on the basis of eligibility requirement i.e. 50% marks in PCB in 12th; 17 years age (NEET qualification as per government rules)
- Beautiful places to discover.
- Full MBBS course conducted in English medium for international students
- Modern Infrastructure.
- Good employment opportunities.
- The cost of the complete course of MBBS is here quite affordable as compared to U.S. , Korea, Japan & other european countries.
- All modern facilities available in hostels and are free of cost for all students
- Different types of accommodation options available to choose from based on student’s requirement
- Student are provided with the practicals & experiments to improve their skill in a better way.
- A vast number of Indian students are already studying MBBS in America
- Tropical paradise
- Easy accessibility with several daily flights
- The medium of teaching is emglish which helps the medical students from around the world to learn better
- Affordable cost of education
- Excellent hands on practice
Check Your MBBS Eligibility to Study in America
- A student with 12th Standard in Science or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and if the student belongs to reserved category, then a score of 40% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology is sufficient as per MCI guidelines is good to go for MBBS.
- NEET qualified mandatory
Facilities in Universities
Facilities for the MBBS Students
- Separate hostel facilities are available for both boys and girls
- Indian Food available
- Late night open libraries within campus and in hostels as well
- In house Gym facilities
- Well equipped Laboratories
- Computer centres with Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi Hotspots within campus – this is a big advantage of doing MBBS degree in America