Accreditation & Recognition
Bukhara State Medical Institute, Uzbekistan is officially accredited & recognized by –
- Ministry of higher and secondary specialized Education, Uzbekistan
- World health organization (WHO)
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
Why Study MBBS at Bukhara State Medical Institute, Uzbekistan?
- Bukhara State Medical Institute is officially approved by NMC & WHO.
- Institute offers international exposure to medical students & it has worldwide students.
- Very Easy admission process for MBBS/MD admissions.
- BSMI has very huge 100 Acre Campus.
- Very Safe Place for Girls
- Its offers Separate Boys & Girls Hostel.
- BSMI offers MBBS/MD Courses in English.
- Institute is equiped with high tech laboratories/Computer Labs/Library/Classrooms/in-campus hospitals for International Students
- Internships Available after 3rd Year of MBBS
- BSMI has Sports Complex for Recreational activities for International Students.
Admission Criteria for BSMI, Uzbekistan
- The applicant must have passed in 10+2 or equivalent exam in the subjects of physics, biology, English and chemistry.
- The applicant must have obtained a minimum score of 50% marks together in physics, chemistry and biology subjects.
- The open category students must secure an aggregate of 50% scores in PCB subjects.
- The students who belong to ST/SC/OBC category must secure an aggregate of 45% scores in PCB subjects.
- Application & Documentation
- Candidate should have all scanned copies of education documents.
- Once Application Processed Candidate will get an offer letter within 48 hours from the university.
- Once the offer letter recieved, pay the first year MBBS/MD course fee.
- Valid Passport needed for Visa Application
- Wait for 30 days to get Passport after Visa application
- Fly to Uzbekistan to make your dream come true.