It was established in 1955, Andijan state medical Institute is one of the best universities for studying MBBS abroad. This university is a higher Public medical institution in Andijan City Uzbekistan.
Over 8397 Students get their medical degrees from this university. Andijan medical institute has become the best choice for those students who want to study MBBS in Uzbekistan.
There are 56 departments in this institute, the number of teachers is 745, and the numbers of students are 8397. Andijan state medical university has become popular in the last few decades.
Moreover, ASMI provides the best hostel & accommodation and other facilities for international students. University offers various kinds of facilities like good food, sports facilities, a gym, medical services, and other facilities.
Why Study MBBS at Andijan State Medical Institute, Uzbekistan?
- Andijan State Medical Institute provides direct admissions based on the eligibility criteria and therefore there are no entrance exams to take the admission. However, admissions are on the First Come First served basis therefore you need to apply as soon as possible.
- Andijan State Medical Institute provides fully English medium MBBS course which is quite beneficial for the Indian and international students.
- The University has a huge library with more than 80,000 books.
- There are 5 reading halls in the library and there are electronic libraries as well.
- The university is known for its high quality education that is at par with the world level.
- Andijan State Medical Institute has tie ups with the other University as well which is why, it also conducts open seminars, conferences, student exchange programs, scientific research and more.
- At present, the university or Medical Institute is associated with 700 beds Hospital for the clinical exposure.
- The hospital is also equipped with the modern facilities, diagnostic equipments and other medical equipment and instruments.
- University is safe and also provides hostel facilities for its international students.
- The hostels are also comfortable to live and study.
- The university has MBBS course duration of 6 years which includes 5 years of MBBS course and 12 months of mandatory internship. Actually, this is quite good because it fulfills the NMC 2021 gazette for Foreign Medical Graduates’ licensing exam.
Admission Criteria for ASMI, Uzbekistan
- To get admission in the Andijan State Medical Institute, the Indian student must follow the below mentioned eligibility criteria to grab MBBS course.
- The student must secure the 60% from a recognized Board of Education with the subjects like Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The candidate must have completed 17 years of age on 31st of December of the year of the admission.
- NEET exam is also mandatory for Indian students to get a seat in foreign medical universities.
- NEET Score is valid for 3 years from the date of the score announced.
- First of all, the student needs to fill the admission form that is available on the official website of the university.
- The student must upload all the scanned copies of the required documents on the university’s official website.
- After that the student need to wait for the confirmation or admission letter from the university. Once the student gets the admission, the university will send admission or confirmation letter stating the confirmation of the admission in the particular Medical College.
- After 2 to 3 days, Invitation letter will be sent to the student.
- Once the student gets the invitation letter, the student can apply for the student VISA by visiting the Embassy of Uzbekistan in Delhi.
- After this the student has to pay the university’s tuition fee in the university’s official account. Retain the receipt of the fees paid.
- After the successful application of the VISA the student can book air tickets. It is always advisable that the student must inform the university prior to booking the tickets.
- Birth certificate of the student
- Passport copy (validity minimum 2 years)
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th mark sheet
- Scorecard of NEET-UG examination qualified
- 12 passport size photographs