Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Kazakhstan is officially accredited & recognized by –
- World health organization (WHO)
- The National Medical Commission (NMC)
Why Study MBBS at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Kazakhstan?
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University has all the resources that Ideal universities should have. Students get a chance to study MBBS in State Medical University Kazakhstan by experienced teachers with advanced tools and practical training
- Amazing Infrastructure With Necessary Labs
- MCI Approved Medical University
- Qualified Professors, Teachers & Doctors
- Highly Preferred Medical University For Medicine Programs
- Strong & Thorough Medicine Foundation
- Top Medical University In The World
- MBBS Degrees Are Recognized Worldwide
- Hostel Facilities Are Available
- Practical Teaching Patterns
Admission Criteria for AFKNU, Kazakhstan
- the candidate should a min of 17 yrs. old before the 31 December
- The candidate should have completed and passed 10 + 2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- The candidate should have done 10+2 or equivalent in science stream with physics, chemistry and biology as their main subjects.
- the candidate should score a min aggregate of 60% in 10+2 or equivalent
- the candidate should acquire a valid score in NEET for admission into the institute
- Favourable circumstances of studying in Kazakhstan :
An instruction framework concentrated on bestowing both hypothetical and
- Renowned showing staff and employees
- Affordable education costs and everyday costs
- Worldwide acknowledgement of Kazakhstan’s MBBS degrees
- 1:10 instructor Student proportion
- English as the mode of MBBS in Kazakhstan
- High expectations for everyday life
- Excellent climate conditions for Students
- Availability of Indian nourishments and cooking styles
- Thousands of Indians arrive at Kazakhstan to contemplate medication.
- The passing level of FMGE is higher in Kazakhstan than the different goals of MBBS.
- Down to earth and amicable locals.