How to seek admission “we” will guide you for
- Invitation /admission letter from the university.
- Confirmation of admission in the university.
- Translation of all certificates and documents (whenever applicable)
- Attestation of documents and certificates from H.R.D ministry, Govt. of India.
- Attestation of documents & certificates from ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India.
- Medical certificate confirming absence of HIV after the proper test. st.
- Apply in M.C.I to seek the eligibility certificate (for medical students).
- General medical health certificate after proper test.
- Arranging foreign exchange at lowest possible rates.
- Arranging air ticket at lowest rates.
- Visa formalities.
- Arrange for your arrival & all processing in the destination country and the institute.
- Arrange for your admission in the hostel as well as the institution
- Try to keep a watch and ward of your child in the destination country
- Application form of the institution duly filled. (with passport size photograph affixed).
- 10 passport photographs for application form.
- Visa application form duly filled and signed by the student.
- Original valid passport.
- Original board certificate of 10th class. (D.O.B certificate).
- Original marks certificate of 10th class
- Original marks certificate 11th class.
- Original marks certificate 12th class.
- Character certificate with a passport photograph attested by a gazetted officer.
- MCI application form duly filled and signed by the candidate.
- Attach three additional copies of passport photograph to MCI form.
- One photograph on MCI application form duly attested by a gazetted officer.
- Three photocopies of each certificate duly attested by a gazetted officer.
- Another DD for Verification fees of documents from the respective boards as prescribed in MCI eligibility application form.
You will have to give documents as under
For medical students only also submit as under: